freeride-devel

RE: [FR-devel] Status of plugin failure handling, logging, property valu

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] Status of plugin failure handling, logging, property values.
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 12:11:41 -0500

I get the same problem with File/Exit although clicking on the X works
on the first click.

My logger starts...you may want to remove your config/properties.yaml
file and restart...you may have a value in config/properties.yaml for
loglevel as "0" instead of 0 (or to the new value of 2).  It used to be
a string, but should now be an integer.