freeride-devel

Re: [FR-devel] Intro

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Intro
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:36:41 +0100

Robert McGovern wrote:
[...snip lot of good stuff...]
What can I bring?

Certainly the ability to test & find bugs, I have a habit of doing it be it for games, apps and websites. I admit that I am not the best programer in the world but I am willing to do what I can.

This is exactly what FreeRIDE is about: a bunch of people willing to do what they can to make things go forward :-)

Well I think thats enough for now :) I hope I haven't bored you to much.

Any questions?

As a side note I'd be interested in knowing more about the CSV to MySQL backend that you have been working on...

Welcome to FR-devel again

Laurent