freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] cvs: jameson

From: FreeSCI CVS repository
Subject: [freesci-develop] cvs: jameson
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:46:25 +0100

CVSROOT:        /var/cvs/freesci
Module name:    freesci
Changes by:     jameson 2005/01/26 23:46:25 GMT

Modified files:
        .              : Tag: glutton ChangeLog
        src/scicore    : Tag: glutton resource_map.c

Log message:
* Changed SCI1 resource.map detection code to check sanity of individual
entries instead of magic bytes at beginning of file
* Ensured that auxbuf filling fills something it also checks against, to
guard against dumb infinite recursion

The latter fixes pic drawing segfaults e.g. in kq4, the former fixes
starting up kq4 in the first place. I haven't tested the new code
particularly thoroughly, though; please let me know if there is
something it breaks!

-- Christoph