RE: Glyph Bitmap Caching in FreeType

From: Feinberg, Matthew
Subject: RE: Glyph Bitmap Caching in FreeType
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:54:11 -0500

What I meant is (I guess I wasn't clear)... if FreeType 2 can render
strings of text, where it does it get the bitmaps for the glyphs used in
those strings?  Does it call other FreeType functions directly, or is
there a hook so that an application can provide a caching mechanism, but
still use FreeType 2 to render entire strings?

--Matthew