Re: [Devel] pcf driver 0.0.1

From: Francesco Zappa Nardelli
Subject: Re: [Devel] pcf driver 0.0.1
Date: 30 Dec 2000 21:51:36 +0100

L> Very nice!  Just one small comment:  May I ask that you convert the
WL> debug code enclosed within FRA_DEBUG into FT_TRACE() calls?

Just done.

  ftp://ftp.ens.fr/pub/di/users/zappa/software

and the archive is

  pcfdriver-0.0.1a.tar.gz

WL> Shall we incorporate your driver into FreeType right now?  Or shall we
WL> wait until you think that it's stable?

I believe code /stable/ (well, 30 minutes ago I fixed a small bug).  The
extensions planned in the ''Futher work'' section of the readme are
conservative and won't break client applications: only new fields will be
added to the PCF_Public_Face structure defined in
include/freetype/internal/pcftypes.h.

Before implementing the planned extensions I would like to release also the
BDF driver that I forgot in my desk drawer.  Please, let me know if you
prefer otherwise.

Regards,
-francesco