Re: (ft-dev) Re: [Devel] use of zlib

From: Sven Neumann
Subject: Re: (ft-dev) Re: [Devel] use of zlib
Date: 11 Nov 2002 14:55:53 +0100

Hi,

address@hidden (Jacob (=Jouk) Jansen) writes:

> >David Turner <address@hidden> writes:
> >
> >> Let me propose you a sort of "deal":
> {snip]
>
> >I have no clye about the VMS build but I think I have reasonable
> >expertise in the other two points. So, if Jouk doesn't want to do it,
> >I'd volunteer to give it a try.
>
> Great, I'll do the part I have the expertise and the testing machines:
> OpenVMS.

here's a first patch that addresses the necessary changes to the
configure script.  It doesn't include the changes to configure itself
so you'll have to run autoconf to regenerate it. This patch is not
complete since it doesn't change any Makefiles. For that reason the
internal zlib is still used. I'm not familiar with the freetype2 build
system which doesn't use automake. Perhaps someone could point me to
the files I need to change...

Salut, Sven