Re: (ft-dev) Re: [Devel] use of zlib

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: (ft-dev) Re: [Devel] use of zlib
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:36:58 +0100

Hi Vincent,

Vincent Caron wrote:

This is strange, the patch is up-to-date (against version 1.2 of this .cvsignore) and 'visually' applies. I removed it from the attached patch (this is not really important), and modified a comment that was inexact in unix-def.in. I hope this one will work :)

I can't understand it myself, but your second patch didn't make it either.
I applied it manually out of desperation.

Thanks anyway :-)

- David Turner

PS: I tried it both on Windows and Solaris, it seems that "patch" completely
    fails to find the hunks..