[Devel] 2.1.3 released

From: David Turner
Subject: [Devel] 2.1.3 released
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 00:52:35 +0100

Hello,

I'd like to inform you that I just released (tagged and packaged on the main FTP site) the 2.1.3 release. The web site hasn't been updated yet, nor will you find the packages on SourceForge but this should come soon (sorry, I don't have much time for FreeType
 currently).

Note that this release only contains minor changes since the last release candidate. It thus doesn't include changes to the VMS build system that was contributed lately, nor any bug fix (for the missing glyph name problem reported a few days ago, for example)

These should hopefully be part of a new release, I was just looking forward to produce
 this big milestone before going any further...

Regards,

- David Turner

PS: Announcement will be done to address@hidden when the web pages
      and sourceforge repository will be updated...