RE: [Devel] Pascal?

From: Steve Claridge
Subject: RE: [Devel] Pascal?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:40:26 -0000

Antoine Leca wrote:
> However, a Pascal binding is an idea I feel interesting.
> Perhaps we can do something both. I have no plan, just knowledge
> to bring (although it is quite a bit Windows- and Borland-biased.)

Thanks for the reply. I have been writing a Pascal binding over
the last day or so, I can use it to do basic things like opening
the library, loading a face and accessing the face information.
This works using both Delphi and Kylix.

It is still in it's early stages, I haven't bothered to specify
all of the structures yet as I only need the Freetype library
for reading basic font information and nothing more.

If you would like a copy of this binding then let me know and
I will be happy to pass it on, it will need a lot more work
before it is *complete*.

Cheers,
Steve Claridge.