Re: [Devel] Pascal?

From: Antoine Leca
Subject: Re: [Devel] Pascal?
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:21:01 +0100

Steve Claridge wrote:
Are Pascal bindings for Freetype2 available?
> Apologies if they are available in an obvious place,

You did not miss everything.

However, a Pascal binding is an idea I feel interesting.
Perhaps we can do something both. I have no plan, just knowledge
to bring (although it is quite a bit Windows- and Borland-biased.)
So what is exactly your quest? Perhaps we can "quickly" build
something usable (that I should maintain in the future, of course.)

Regards,

Antoine