RE: [ft-devel] Freetype on Mac uses deprecated functions

From: Turner, David
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] Freetype on Mac uses deprecated functions
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:28:33 +0200

> Btw. and totally off topic; I never used Jam myself. Do you know of
> the top of your head if Jam can handle the situation where a compiler
> produces two output files from one source file on which further
> compilation depends? This happens with symbol files in Wirth style
> languages and make can't handle this.

Jam can handles this relatively easily, though this isn't part of its
default rules.

You'll need to provide some specific rules/functions within your Jamfile,
but this requires understanding the Jam control language.

Could you let me know precisely what you're speaking of ? I'd
be tempted of providing a solution if it's not too complex.

Regards,

- David Turner