Re: [ft-devel] ft-smooth for 2.1.10?

From: bulia byak
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ft-smooth for 2.1.10?
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 12:35:06 -0400

On 12/20/05, Ismail Donmez <address@hidden> wrote:
> Well you will need unreleased Qt,fontconfig etc else you won't be able to
> compile anything that links to freetype.

Unfortunately this is a bit more than I can afford at the moment... so
I guess I'll have to wait. Meanwhile I wondered if I can ask the
developers a few questions:

- When the new version is out, do I get it right that this new mode
will not be the default?

- What will be reqiuired to enable it in the new version - a
recompile, or something less drastic would suffice?

- Will some kind soul please share a screenshot showing this rendering
mode with CVS freetype?

Thanks!

--
bulia byak