Re: [ft-devel] gamma correction demo images

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] gamma correction demo images
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 23:25:02 -0400

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 10:26 AM, Alexei Podtelezhnikov
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Nikolaus Waxweiler <address@hidden> wrote:
>> The world needs more linear alpha blending and gamma correction. Spread the
>> gospel!
>
> What would be best default value though?

Attached is a much better image to calibrate you gamma correction. You
do not need any additional software, just look where the moiré pattern
vanishes. On 5 displays in my disposal today I got values ranging from
1.6 to 2.4.

Please reply with your value for survey purposes.

Thank you,
Alexei