Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] Visualizing/organizing different rendering modes

From: k kushal
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] Visualizing/organizing different rendering modes
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 11:10:45 +0530

What are you going to implement?  Where are problems?  Please provide
more details/information and/or commit some code (if temporary, simply
make a new branch) – the next evaluation is coming soon...
My updates.
I've pushed the functions to stitch the PNG(s) and add effects and also
written the code for the list view in the HTML page. (Using dynamic linking)
(Rather than stitching PNG(s) together, I am directly producing sprite sheets.
AFAICS, there is no need for the individual PNG(s).)

While testing the list-view page, it becomes pretty heavy to display all the images.
I don't think it's useful to display the images.
Do we need to display the images ?
Instead, we can list using
 *Glyph Index
 *Amount of Difference
 *Unicode
Also displaying the hash values if necessary.

I am in the process of making the Page for the detailed compassion page.
Will push the list-view page and sprite-sheet making code ASAP.