[Freetype] Re: libintl.a problem

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: [Freetype] Re: libintl.a problem
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:48:43 -0500 (EST)

As I don't know what the issues are with libintl.a on an AIX box, I would
suggest rebuilding freetype:

make distclean
configure ... --disable-nls (where the ... repesent the other options
you used at configure time)

This should solve the problems with unresolved dependencies.  If you really need
NLS support, someone with more AIX experience will have to track the issue down
for you.  I know some things NLS and Solaris, but not AIX.

Tom