[Freetype] problem converting to 2.0.1

From: Chuck Carlson
Subject: [Freetype] problem converting to 2.0.1
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 11:26:48 -0800

Greetings,

Hope I'm not committing a major gaffe by seeking info on this list about
my problem.

I'm using Win32, Visual Studio.

I have been using the Beta8 release with no problems.  I'm now trying to
create and link
in the 2.0.1 release library.

I can compile the library but when I link my application against it I
get:

freetype200b8_D.lib(ftinit.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _psaux_module_class

I then go to ftmodule.h and comment out
FT_USE_MODULE(psaux_module_class) and create the
library again.

I can now link my application against the new library.  Unfortunately,
when I call FT_New_Face, I get:

Unhandled exception in font.exe: 0xC0000005:Access Violation

Any ideas,

Thanks

Chuck

PS: heres the code:

void why(void) {
 FT_Library   library;   /* handle to library     */
    FT_Face      face;      /* handle to face object */
 int error;

    error = FT_Init_FreeType( &library );
    if ( error ) {
  printf("\r\nError in init");