Re: [ft] Slim down FreeType2

From: Aya Koshigaya
Subject: Re: [ft] Slim down FreeType2
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:59:43 +0200

Thanks,

but.. I'd like to slim down the lib to only a few cpp and header files, so I can include it in my project directly.. I don't want to create a library that I have to link to.. (because I'd have to compile this lib for any platform I am developing on)

Or else if this is not possible so easy... I have written a TTF-File reader myself, so I am able to read all the glyph data etc I need, only thing I am missing is the Rasterizer... so, is it somehow possible to just take the rasterizer of FreeType? (Would be my preferred solution btw)

Aya~