g-wrap-dev

Re: Shared libraries

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Re: Shared libraries
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:12:28 +0100

Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi!
>
> ATM, g-wrap uses the following shared libraries:
>
> * libgwrap-wct (used by wct wrapset)
> * libgwrap-glib (used by glib wrapset)
>
> I think we can get rid of the glib wrapset in the long run, since this
> one will be provided by guile-gobject, so let's not worry about this.
>
> I propose to get rid of libgwrap-wct in favour of a libgwrap-runtime,
> which is needed anyway with my changes, since I have factored out enum
> support stuff into re-useable functions to reduce generated code size.

I think I should make this clearer: I want to stuff the wct code along
with generic runtime stuff (enums, method creation, ...) into
libgwrap-runtime.

--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc