g-wrap-dev

Re: Shared libraries

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: Shared libraries
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:15:50 +0200

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Rob Browning wrote:

> Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I think we can get rid of the glib wrapset in the long run, since this
> > one will be provided by guile-gobject, so let's not worry about this.
>
> So everyone will use guile-gobject?

To be clear: if you want to support GList, which comes from GLib, you
must install (gnome glib). This does not necessarily entail installing
anything else, even (gnome gobject), but all of these wrappers can be
found in the guile-gobject (soon to be renamed guile-gnome) source
package.

Regards,

wingo.