g-wrap-dev

Re: First changeset (build system)

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: First changeset (build system)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:46:21 -0600

Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden> writes:

> changes are ready for integration into CVS, I'll post a message here
> with an attached changeset for discussion and review. If the
> changeset is deemed OK, I can merge it into the --cvstrunk branch
> and then run tla-cvs-sync to get it into CVS. Hope this makes
> intended process clear (to a degree ;-).

Though I'm not yet completely familiar with arch, I think I
understand.

> For the sake of allowing me keeping the arch --cvstrunk branch up to
> date, it would be very good for me to have commit rights on the
> g-wrap CVS. I will promise of course to discuss every change here
> first, as outlined above.

Definitely appreciated, though for the moment, I'd like to handle the
commits.  I'm not opposed to changing that later, I just want to
handle them myself in the main branch for a bit.

> The show-changeset output attached doesn't include added files, only
> diffs against existing ones. You can grab a full copy of my branch
> with TLA, though:

Hmm, I started to ask if you might be able to just produce more
complete patches using "tla mkpatch" or "diff -ruN old new", but maybe
this is a good time for me to poke around with arch.

I'll try that.

Thanks
--
Rob Browning