gdb-discuss

Re: [Gdbheads] proposed change to GDB maintainership rules

From: Ian Lance Taylor
Subject: Re: [Gdbheads] proposed change to GDB maintainership rules
Date: 04 Feb 2004 00:12:24 -0500

Jim Blandy <address@hidden> writes:

> Andrew is very poor at explaining himself.  Your experiences trying to
> talk with him in this discussion are pretty typical.

I wouldn't say that I've found Andrew to be poor at explaining himself
in this discussion.  He has not chosen to answer every question I've
asked.  He has tended to be discursive and to argue by implication
rather than statement.  But these are not the same as failing to
explain himself.  He is also not the only person to have skipped
answering some questions.

By saying this I'm not trying to either defend or attack Andrew or
you.  I just don't want to silently assent to a statement about my
experiences with which I do not entirely agree.

Ian