gdb-discuss

Re: [Gdbheads] steering committee

From: Michael Snyder
Subject: Re: [Gdbheads] steering committee
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 15:12:57 -0800

David Carlton wrote:
On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:50:07 -0500, Elena Zannoni <address@hidden> said:

and why oh why didn't you contact the steering committee instead of
organizing your cabal?

I'm not Jim, but I still think of the GDB steering committee as
largely a fictional body.  I had no idea that it was alleged to exist
until some time after the cabal was in swing.  There's no web page
giving information about it; there's
<http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/steering.html>, which claims that it
doesn't exist, and the only reason why I know about that page is that
somebody posted it.  (Is there a link to it from the main GDB page?)

Only one -- on the "links" page (gdb/links).  And all it says there is:
"There have been some efforts to set up a GDB steering committee."