Re: [glob2-devel] Do you want my help ?

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Do you want my help ?
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:01:01 +0200

On Friday 08 August 2003 16:47, you wrote:
> > I do not agree. Having blank pages do motivate us to create content,
> > doesn't it ?
>
> But the aim is to have something correct for the visitor, not for us! We
> can use the mailing and wiki if we need to take a note of what needs to be
> done.

Actually nothing is considered as released. I'm afraid that if we just have
things on ml it will be forgotten. So i propose that for some times we let
this structure like this, fill-it as we like, and when we'll release a beta
version we'll freeze things.

Since 30 min glob2 has support for fruit trees :-)

Steph