Re: Prestige and Fruit (was Re: [glob2-devel] Gameplay guidelines)

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: Prestige and Fruit (was Re: [glob2-devel] Gameplay guidelines)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:30:05 +0200

Hi,

Two remarks:
- The fact that globules can only go to visible Inns (i.e. conversion is only
possible while showing Inns) allows nice code reuses and optimisations in the
engine. Of course this can be changed, but that's not trivial.
- I love the idea of consuming papyrus to make prestige. Fruthermore, that's
not too difficult to implement and can be made without changing the fruit
system as a starting point.

Thanks for all those nice suggestions, I hope I had more time to work on them.
I meet Nuage tomorrow, we have several things to discuss but perhaps we can
have a look at the use of papyrus to make prestige.

Steph