Re: [glob2-devel] Hello, I'm back, and lots of comments....

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Hello, I'm back, and lots of comments....
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 22:35:54 +1200

But the whole point of DevjaVu is that the bug tracker, wiki, and repository are all joined with one easy interface. It would make the perfect setup for work on 0.9.0.

And if you arn't keen to go with DevjaVu in particular, I think sourceforge allows TRAC and SVN, or find some other free TRAC hoster you want to use.