[glob2-devel] Rewrite and disappearance syndrom

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Rewrite and disappearance syndrom
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:08:47 +0200

Hi,

Bradley, are you alive ? People have reported bugs about the new network. It
looks like we are again under the curse of "rewrite and disappearance": where
someone rewrites some big part, which requires a big investment, and then
disappear because of exhaustion, leaving the part not fully debugged.

We have had this problem before, in particular with the network.
We should switch to a more sustainable development mode, but I don't know how,
suggestions welcome.

Have a nice day,

Steph

--