[glob2-devel] Hints support in USL + questions

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Hints support in USL + questions
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 17:24:04 +0200

Hi,

I've added support for hints showing/hiding/checking state/getting the number
of hints to USL.

Some questions:
- Why is the hints and the objective classes inside Game and not inside
GameGUI ? They are clearly gui related elements IMHO.
- Do we want to be able to add new hints/objectives from the script or do we
plan to use the map editor for this?

I have commited this changes to default. Feel free to have a look at the diff
to see how easy it is to add USL support to game elements. I have few time,
so if other people can give a hand, we'll finish USL integration faster.

Have a nice day,

Steph

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net