Re: [Gluster-devel] AFR problem with 2.0rc4

From: nicolas prochazka
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] AFR problem with 2.0rc4
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:40:23 +0100

i understand that, but in this case, i have an other problem :
it seems that's load balancing between subvolumes does not work very well,
the first server in subvolumes list is very often use compare to other
server ( in read ) = > so
i 've big ressource network usage and this first server, not in second .

nicolas