[Gnash-dev] Compiling gnash plugin for mozilla (NOT seamonkey).

From: annonygmouse
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Compiling gnash plugin for mozilla (NOT seamonkey).
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 00:27:05 +0200

Hi!
Seamonkey is not yet in Debian, therefore I (as many other people) use
Mozilla as main browser.

Untill now Gnash plugin did not work with mozilla, it did get
registered, but didn't work.

I think it would be interesting to get gnash plugin work in mozilla.

I tried some time ago with no luck.
Today I've had the idea of subtituting the headers at
mozilla-sdk/include/* from gnash/plugin
with the headers from debian package mozilla-dev.
And IT HAS WORKED!

I don't know if this breaks anything, but it works for me.
Now gnash plugin works correctly in firefox AND in mozilla!

Is there any _strong_ reason not to be mozilla compatible?

PS: Sorry if it's a dupe, but I thought the mail had been rejected because I attached the headers I've used and the tgz was about 60k...

Kind regards
SebastiĆ