Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] gravity.swf automated testing

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] gravity.swf automated testing
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 21:36:08 +0100

Hello strk,

s> mmm... the edit_text_character keeps that as a tu_string
s> and takes it as a char*.
s> sprite_instance::set_member calls as_value.to_string()
s> to pass it.
s> Maybe I should try comparing tu_strings then...

When you look in sprite_instance.cpp::get_member() you'll find:

case M_XSCALE:
  {
      matrix m = get_matrix();
      float xscale = m.get_x_scale();
      val->set_double(xscale * 100);              // result in percent
      return true;
  }

When writing _xscale, the matrix is updated, when reading, the matrix
is analyzed. So, the value is converted before it is stored. The
precision that's lost when converting adds up each time you change the
size.

It's not very nice, but I'd not say it's a problem...

Udo