Re: [Gnash-dev] broken omf/xml settings

From: ann
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] broken omf/xml settings
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:50:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Patrice,

The problem does indeed seem to be that gnash.xml expects most of its
files to be (relative to it) in 'usermanual/'.  The problem may also
exist for actionscript.xml.

Because I'm not very good with Makefiles, I've asked someone else to take
a look at it.  In the meantime, you can either view the documentation
online (see http://www.gnashdev.org/?q=node/26), or compile it without
installing.

- Ann