Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash (Flash) for next system.

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash (Flash) for next system.
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 07:22:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008, Dossy Shiobara wrote:

On 2008.06.10, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
I would like to inform about started bounty on Gnash, on next operating system
(Haiku):
http://www.haikuware.com/bounties/flash-port-bounty
Someone is interested for help or support?

After reading Michael Lotz's comments, it sounds like Gnash would
benefit from a "remove Boost usage from Gnash" bounty, first.

Or maybe the whole Haiku world would benefit from a Boost porting
bounty. We are actively increasing our usage of Boost in Gnash in lieu
of reinventing the wheel.

Bastiaan