Re: [Gnash-dev] using gnash plugin to playing embedded flash video

From: Nevo
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] using gnash plugin to playing embedded flash video
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 00:24:39 +0800

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 12:13:28AM +0800, Nevo wrote:

But then I probably got problems if so. If those pieces of ActionScripts
cannot get executed , I never have the chance to reach the real video
url, neither can I see the player itself :( .  Does that mean that I
have no ways only have to turn to Adobe flash again ? Or maybe I could
try the development version, or even hack into the problem ? Im
expecting gnash team is able to support full flash 9 :)

Gnash is unable to run flash 9 yet.
You do can try a development version and you can also
help with further development.
Plenty of ways :)

Yes...  many roads are there :) .  Thanks strk. I'll first try development version and learn what you've already built up :)

Nevo