Re: [Gnash-dev] using gnash plugin to playing embedded flash video

From: Nevo
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] using gnash plugin to playing embedded flash video
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 00:31:13 +0800

strk wrote:
On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 11:45:41PM +0800, Nevo wrote:

Just a thought.  I saw by using Adobe Flex3 SDK, we could create swf
file , and Flex3 SDK is open sourced ( havn't finished downloading) , is
that helpful to implement the unimplemented parts ? Anyway, having no
good knowledge about that ,so just a curious wonder. :)

It can be useful for automated testcases.
So far the only avm2 testcases we have are implemented using HaXe.
See testsuite/misc-haxe.all

Yes, thank you very much ,Strk.  I should have some time to study what the avm2 is like ..  And just finding the trunk is somehow large ,108M. :)

Nevo
--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!