Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Testing API

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Testing API
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 08:56:43 -0600

On 06/04/10 08:46, strk wrote:

> The 'check' API is just a wrapper around the Dejagnu one, so there's
> nothing lost by using it, only additional features.

  I still prefer to not use it for the testcases I work on.

> are of no use except making cooperation harder, so please, if you
> belive in open development models, try to avoid them.

  I'm just trying to suggest we avoid arguing over this issue and just
keep doing what we're already doing. We've had this testing API
discussion before, actually several times. When you talk about
cooperation, one thing is to avoid arguing over trivial issues, and to
focus on the areas we agree.

  There is much work to be done to Gnash, and I'm glad to see the
ExternalInterface code cleanup and the calm discussion of it's details.
Now that is cooperation the way it's supposed to be.