Re: [Gnash] working plugin checked in

From: Richard Brooklyn
Subject: Re: [Gnash] working plugin checked in
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:28:32 +0100

On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 19:14 -0700, Rob Savoye wrote:
> Well, your mileage may vary, but I just checked in a working version of
> a Firefox plugin. :-) There are likely bugs, but this was too fun to not
> let people play with it, even if I just got it working. I'll be
> stabilizing and improving this over the next few days.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Sadly, it's not working too well here. I just get a blank white space on
the MacroMedia test page
( http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/welcome/ ) and any other site with
flash on. Firefox does see the flash plugin correctly according to
about:plugins. Firefox doesn't output anything to console when this
happens.

It's probably something I have done, but I'd like to help debug this if
possible.

Regards,
Richard.