gnats-prs

Re: gnats/295

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: gnats/295
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 23:09:35 +0100

At 08:59 30.10.2002 +1100, Andrew Gray wrote:
Yngve,

> Sorry, I saw Milan's answer and since there was no further feedback
> registered in the PR, I assumed it was OK. I'll reopen it.
>
> I didn't see any mail on this subject. Did it go to help-gnats or was it a
> private excahnge?

My message and Lars response was CCed to address@hidden

If I am sending a message relevant to a particular PR should I
generally CC it to an address which records the message in the PRs
audit trail? If so what is the address?

Hm. There is no trace of this in the PR itself. Perhaps the gnats-prs mail alias isn't properly set up ? I suggest that you report this to the gnu.org sysadmins.

- Yngve