Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Call for testers: gNewSense / MIPS almost complete

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Call for testers: gNewSense / MIPS almost complete
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 18:31:54 +0100

tang junyi schreef:
I met the same message too, and after the process becomes dump without
any readable things. So I have to reboot the computer. I have tried
more than 25 times and the furthest stage is the partitioning message.
Is there any method to solve the netboot defects such as to download a
full ISO image to boot from local ftp or http server or even hard disk
and DVD-ROM ?

More than 25 times, now that's persistent! Glad to have you on our testing team.

My screen didn't get garbled, and neither did Laurent's I think. I doubt that the "old ext2" thing is caused by the netboot as opposed to booting from local media. Did you try downloading the netboot files again?