[Gnewsense-dev] New forum

From: Brice Chaffin
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] New forum
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:12:05 -0500

Greetings,

I have been talking to a few others outside the list about progress on a
new forum. I understand the efforts are basically at a standstill. I
would like to work on this.

I have set up phpBB3 several times on my personal servers, and
understand the basics of getting up and running. I am more than willing
to learn the more advanced features as I go.

I'm also going to be working on the gNewSense customization manual.

What I would need is a place to start getting a test forum in place.
I can continue to do experimental work on my personal server,but that
won't get it out where I can get feedback from the rest of you.

Let me know.
Thanks.

Brice