Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Extension language

From: Colin Walters
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Extension language
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 23:15:58 -0400

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 22:58, Mark A. Flacy wrote:
> No doubt this will be as happily received as a fart in a crowded elevator,
> but why not?
>
> http://ficl.sourceforge.net/

I think you're missing my point.  The best way is for tla/libarch to be
flexible enough to allow for many languages to easily wrap it.

If someone decides to write a FICL wrapper, then good.  But no language,
be it FICL, Python, Perl, Tom's language, or anything else should enjoy
some sort of privileged status.