Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [BUG] feature plan -- Selected inventory

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [BUG] feature plan -- Selected inventory
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:49:09 -0400

Tom Lord wrote:
I think arch will _always_ have to inventory the whole project tree
that you are working with but, other than that, speed is one of the
motivations for the selections-based features.

I guess I don't understand properly here. Why couldn't the user specify a regex on the commandline that would cause files it matched (in ORIG and MOD) to be treated as precious? (or as NOT precious)

Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology
Panometrics, Inc.