Re: [Gnu-arch-users] microbranches: prism-merge vs multi-merge

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] microbranches: prism-merge vs multi-merge
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 20:40:54 -0400

Aaron Bentley wrote:

Although multi-merge has been implemented for quite some time as an aba command, I don't know of any prism-commit implementation. Ask me again on Tuesday.

Okay, I've got a prism-merge script, for those who want to try it. It's "replay-micro" my latest aba:
address@hidden/tlacontrib--aba--1.3--patch-36

It applies any missing revisions from a version whose Microbranch: header matches the tree-version.

See "aba help replay-micro" for details.

To avoid the pain of typing the headers manually, I've merged Johannes' log-template stuff into my integration branch. Thanks, Johannes!

Aaron