Re: [Gnu-arch-users] weird problem using tla get on particular machine

From: Charles Duffy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] weird problem using tla get on particular machine
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 18:22:07 -0500

Any chance you might have done some fiddling-with-history on one of
these machines?

Presuming that I'm working on a tree where I've done anything dodgy, my
first step on seeing a difference between behaviour on a few machines is
usually to check for things like a revision library (or a working tree,
etc) that was built while history was a bit different. This step usually
leads to the cause of the problem.