Re: [Gnu-arch-users] weird problem using tla get on particular machine

From: Geoff
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] weird problem using tla get on particular machine
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 19:36:39 +1000

As far as I'm aware, I haven't done anything like that. I'm fairly new to arch, so I while I've read about revision libraries, I've not needed to fiddle with them.

On the faulty PC, I have used arch before, setting up an archive to test stuff. But I would have thought if I 'tla get' from a different archive then it should work fine?

Where would I look for these tla files?

  Thanks,
  Geoff

Charles Duffy wrote:

Any chance you might have done some fiddling-with-history on one of
these machines?

Presuming that I'm working on a tree where I've done anything dodgy, my
first step on seeing a difference between behaviour on a few machines is
usually to check for things like a revision library (or a working tree,
etc) that was built while history was a bit different. This step usually
leads to the cause of the problem.