Re: [Gnu-arch-users] allow write for others?

From: Nico Schottelius
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] allow write for others?
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:26:23 +0200

So if I understood you right that means:

   1. tla is not a serving program
   2. publishing/rights management needs to be done via external tools
   3. allowing others to work with me will most likely need something
      like acls on my filesystem

Keep it simple & stupid, use what's available.
Please use pgp encryption: 8D0E 27A4 is my id. |