[Gnu-arch-users] sharing local archive problems

From: Andrei A. Voropaev
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] sharing local archive problems
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:50:47 +0200

Hello!

Unfortunately I have to say, that real life usage of gnu-arch is even
more complecated than what is written in tutorial :) So I'm asking for
help again.

So, I've created an archive and put there few projects. Now all the
files and directories in archive have write permisions only for me.
Which means that nobody else shall be able to commit into this archive.

Hm. It is possible for all of us to create our own archives by tagging,
and then merging our changes back into single archive. But for certain
simple changes it would be nice if my collegue could simply commit his
changes in my archive.

How do I achieve it?  Should I change umask before creating an archive
and importing any projects into it? Or is there some gnu-arch option
that would do it for me? Really, changing umask every time I have to do
changes to archive is not very convinient.

Thank you

Andrei