Re: [Gnu-arch-users] the way forward

From: Philippe Moutarlier
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] the way forward
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 16:16:26 -0700

Well, I guess this is pretty enlightening ! I have subscribed to this
list in order to find "technical" solutions/hints about Arch (note that
I don't use either gnuArch, tla, bazzaar :-)

Now I don't know how all this comes about (nor do I care, BTW), but I
would like to know how I get myself into reading tens of insulting,
degrading, blaming highly outraged political "essais" ???

Or maybe I DON'T want to know, after all ....

Philippe