Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: hmm. an alternative to a new maintainer. Hire y

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: hmm. an alternative to a new maintainer. Hire your manager.
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 00:28:42 +0200

   I don't see all the GNU sub-projects or the GNU project itself
   rushing to convert to tla, GNU arch or not.

Or to any other DVCS for that matter.  Switching VCS's isn't something
to be taken lightly, but I guess if you only have your own pet
projects to worry about it doesn't matter...

   Most of the new DVCS are GPL too BTW.

Which has nothing to do with this.

   The GNU endorsement has never been a selling value for tla AFAIK.

Did I say that it was? No.  What I said was that the _GNU_system_ has
a tool for something, then it should use _that_ tool.