Andy Tai <address@hidden> writes:
reviving the old tutorial from Tom, update it to the latest release.
update the reference section on the wiki with the latest added commands.
create a or update the current man page for distributing with tla (the
one from debian corresponds to version 1.3.3)
I've started working a bit on this[*]. Basically, I just branched off
of the latest version of the tutorial I could find and started to
rearrange the chapters and sections in a way that makes it easier for
newcomers to look up some particular feature. Now, the main chapters
* Getting Started:: `make-archive', `import', etc.
* Working With Arch:: The basics: `get', `commit', etc.
* Collaborating With Other People:: `update', `replay', `star-merge', etc.
* Customizing Arch:: =tagging-method, revlibs
* Advanced Topics:: patch logs, changesets
I'd like to get feedback on this.
Besides, the tutorial is quite up-to-date except that it doesn't mention
the new commands (e.g., `branch', `switch') nor `undo' and `redo'. It
also lacks a section on signed archives, and certainly other things I
didn't think of.
[*] Location: http://www.laas.fr/~lcourtes/software/arch-2005/