Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Revived tutorial

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Revived tutorial
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:34:27 +0200

Hi,

"Andy Tai" <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes, I can put up there. Maybe we just go ahead and put what's up
> today there and then make changes as we go according to the
> suggestions and reviews from people here.

Yes, why not.

> Alternatively, it would be good to put the document on a wiki
> somewhere so it is easy for people to work on it.  I am looking into
> maybe having a temporary wiki somewhere else just for people working
> on documentation that is to be distributed with Arch.

I disagree.  We currently use something quite cool for this task, not so
different from a Wiki, which consists of Texinfo + GNU Arch.  So, unless
someone provides us with a faithful wiki-syntax parser that may produce
documents in HTML, PDF, and Info forms, --- but I think we already had
this debate --- let's just work on the documentation in its current
form.  :-)

Thanks,
Ludovic.